miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

Romantic love letter for my boyfriend


At some time when I did not know anything, did not understand my reasons and the sky was gray ....
My tears flooded my soul drowning in desolation. An unexpected day I met no one to plan and never imagine that this shy quiet child may throw arrows at my heart ..
I saw you as someone common
Over time descucbri the reason why my heart was beating, the faster of the ordinary and it was you, but it was too late .. that meant something to someone special for me, try to hide my feelings for you but it was impossible ... I thought maybe you wanted to know another person I would ever imagine!

But my heart jumped with excitement when your sweet lips came words expressing your feelings for me .. it was then when I met a new feeling that still do not know how Decoding a feeling that with me and that every day is bigger a feeling that you only belongs to you ..
I love you like I know and you know it, thanks for having achieved so many nice things to me, never forget that you are in my heart ... and never take yourself away from me.


http://maikertovar.blogspot.com/http://www.blogger.com/

No hay comentarios:

INICIO

Datos personales